How to Create a Multiple Choice Quiz
Video About: How to Create an Online Quiz in Under 5 Mins
You can create many different kinds of quizzes, using a variety of question types such as matching quiz, fill in the blanks, true or false, etc. To learn more, please read: What question types do you support?
Multiple choice or objective response is a form of an objective assessment in which respondents are asked to select only correct answers from the choices offered as a list. One of the best ways to accurately access the knowledge of your learners is by creating a multiple choice quiz.
Here's a preview of a multiple choice question type:
- Saves you time as the grading is automated
- Only one choice can be selected, so ideal for a test on factual topics. If you want to allow multiple selections, try checkbox question
- Can be used for both scored & personality quizzes. This article shows how to add multiple choice questions to a scored quiz. Similar steps apply to a personality quiz as well
- Easy to create numerous questions on different topics
- An efficient way of testing the knowledge of large batches of learners
- Allows you to create engaging quizzes using a variety of multiple choice question layouts
Here's how you can add a multiple choice question to your quiz:
Step 2. Describe your quiz by adding the quiz title, description (instructions for learners if any).
Step 3. To add a question select "Multiple Choice" from the options on the left.
Step 4. Enter the question and add the answer choices. Also, do remember to mark the correct answer. You can make the question mandatory by selecting the checkbox for "Required question" at the bottom.
Similarly, you can change the layout of the question by selecting a layout option from the drop-down menu. When you are done making the changes click "Save" to implement them.
You can add feedback to the question which is an explanation shown after the question is attempted.