How to Create a Hotspot Quiz
'Hotspot Questions' are visual questions that can make quizzes exciting and fun. These questions allow the participants to click a spot on an image as the correct answer. While creating the questions, you can determine what area of the image acts as the answer, and the size of this area is customizable.
Watch this quick video to learn how to create a hotspot quiz:
Or continue reading to understand it step-by-step.
Hotspot quizzes can be used for various purposes, like:
- A geography quiz where you need to mark a location on a map
- A geometry quiz where the quiz taker has to select a particular type of polygon
- In quizzes, where quiz taker must choose an object from a collection
Here's a great example of what a hotspot quiz looks like:
Follow the steps given below to create a hotspot quiz:
Step 1: On your quiz maker dashboard, click 'Create a quiz' > 'Create Scored Quiz'.
Step 2: Click 'Create from Scratch.'
Step 3: In the quiz editor, click '+Add Question.'
Step 4: Select 'Hotspot' in the overlay and click 'Add Question' to finish adding.
Step 4: Enter the question. We will be using the question "Please select the logo of Visa in the given image." as an example.
To change the template image with your image(600*300), click on Change.
Step 5: In the 'Change' section,
- You can either upload your image or search for one on Google or Pexels.
- After the upload, you can adjust the size of the hotspot area as per your requirements.
Step 6: Click Done to complete adding your hotspot question.
That is all about creating a hotspot quiz.