How to Add Images and Videos to Quiz Questions & Answers
Create highly engaging quizzes by adding images and videos to your quiz questions and answers. You can even add DOC, PDF, and PPT files to the questions depending on what kind of quiz you're creating.
Benefits of adding images, videos, or documents to your quiz questions/answers:
- Media-rich quizzes have more appeal and can engage learners better
- Images and videos help in visually communicating the idea of a quiz
Here's how a quiz question, with an image added to it, looks like:
Step 1: On a quiz editing screen, open a question for editing or add a new question.
Step 2: Ensure that the Media option is On. Then, click on the image button to add an image/video to the question/answer.
Step 3: Here, you can do only one of the following depending on your requirement:
- Add an image to the question.
- Add a video to the question.
- Upload an image/video from your system and add it to the question.
Step 3.1: Under the Images tab, you can add an image through the Library, Google, and Pexels. Each of these is explained below.
- Library: It contains the default set of images from the Quiz Maker. Simply click an image you want to add to the question and it will appear enlarged on the left, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Google: Search Google for a suitable image from within the Quiz.
- Pexels: Search the Pexels image library from within the quiz.
Step 3.2: After you've selected an image you want to add, you can edit its properties (contrast, brightness, etc.) by clicking Edit Image. If you want to remove the image, click Delete.
Step 3.3: Under the Videos tab, you can add a video through YouTube and Pexels.
- YouTube: Search YouTube videos without leaving the quiz.
- Pexels: Search Pexels for videos without leaving the quiz.
Step 3.4: When you've added the video you want, click Done. In case you want to remove the video, simply click Delete.
Step 3.5: Under the Upload tab, you can upload an image, video, or a document (DOC, PDF, PPT).
- Image: Upload a JPEG, PNG, or a GIF image.
- Video: Upload a video in one of the formats shown in the screenshot below.
- Document: Upload a DOC, PDF, or a PPT file. Click Done to add.
Step 4: You will eventually return to the question editing screen. Click Save to finish the process of adding multimedia to the question.