How to Use Quiz Templates & Questions
With ProProfs, you can save time and effort by copying questions from your existing quizzes in just a few simple clicks.
We offer you the flexibility to:
- Copy questions from quizzes you've created with ProProfs (steps mentioned below)
- Copy questions from public quizzes (over 100.000) available in the ProProfs library
- Bulk import questions from an Excel sheet to merge questions from multiple quizzes you've made elsewhere
Watch this quick video guide to learn how to create a quiz using a question bank:
Or continue reading to learn it step-by-step.
You can copy questions from your existing quizzes by two different methods:
- Copy your quiz directly from the dashboard.
- Copy questions from your existing quizzes while you're managing questions.
Let's look at them in detail.
Option 1: Copy an entire quiz - you can use this to copy all the questions of an existing quiz quickly.
Step 1. On your quiz dashboard, select the quiz you want to copy and then click on the "Copy" icon to create a duplicate of an existing quiz.
Step 2. Click the respective radio button to create a copy either for yourself or another instructor. Rename the quiz before copying it, and you're done.
Option 2: Import / Copy some questions from a quiz - if you run out of ideas while creating a quiz, you can quickly copy questions from your existing quizzes.
Step 1.1: Click "Import Questions" on the left panel.
Step 1.2: Select the quiz from where you want to copy questions.
Step 2.1: Click "Add Question" on the left panel. A pop-up window opens.
Step 2.2: Click "Import Questions."
Step 2.3: Select the existing quiz from the dropdown list or choose to import questions from an Excel file. Click "Next."
Step 3. Check the boxes to select the questions you want to import to the quiz. Click "Import," and you're done.
That is all about using quiz templates & questions.