How to Create a Matching Quiz
Video About: How to Create an Online Quiz in Under 5 Mins
A Matching quiz can be created using the Matching question-type. It has options arranged in two columns and the quiz takers are required to match the options in the second column with the correct options in the first column.
For example, this is how a Matching question looks like:
Step 1: The Matching question type is available for the Scored quiz only, so begin by creating a Scored quiz. Once in the editor, click Matching under the Questions option.
Step 2: Customize the question and its various elements.
1. Enter the question.
2. Enter choices, matches, and add more if required.
- Add feedback which is shown after the question is attempted.
- Add tags to categorize questions.
- Make the question mandatory for the users to attempt.
- Enable grading if you'd like this particular question to impact the overall quiz score.
4. Add an image if you want. Once you're done, save. Your Matching question is ready.