How to Create a True or False Quiz
A True/False question is one of the most effective ways to gauge the quiz takers' knowledge. It is a direct question that can simply be answered with a true/false, right/wrong, or correct/incorrect.
Step 1: In the editor, click True'False under Questions.
Step 2: Customize the question and its elements.
1. Enter the question you want to ask. You can even write something else instead of using the default text - True and False.
- Add feedback which will be displayed after the question has been attempted.
- Add tags to categorize the questions.
- Apply branching logic, make it a required question for the quiz takers, and add grading if you want this question to impact the overall quiz score.
3. Add images. Once you're done, save. Your True/False question in a Scored quiz is ready.
Besides customizing the main question, you can add a personality (for example, a Superhero) to the True/False options. You can also enable the Advanced setting to assign points to the answers.