Math Editor Troubleshooting: How to Enable Java in a Web Browser
Math editor is powered by JAVA that means you need to have JAVA plugin installed on your browser before using it. If you are facing any kind of issue in enabling the JAVA plugin for your web browser, please follow the instructions below on the three popular browsers:
- Click Tools and then Internet Options
- Select the Security tab, and select the Custom Level button
- Scroll down to Scripting of Java applets
- Make sure the Enable radio button is checked
- Click OK to save your preference
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser or restart it if it is already running
- At the top of the browser, select the Firefox button (or Tools menu in Windows XP), then Add-ons.
- The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select Plugins
- Click Java (TM) Platform plugin to select it
- Click on the Enable button (if the button says Disable, Java is already enabled)
- Open Chrome Settings.
- Click to open the Advanced Section.
- Click to open Content settings under the Privacy and security tab.
How Do I Create Math Quizzes With Symbols and Mathematical Formulae?
How to Add Subscript/Superscript to Questions?
How to Create a Fill-in-the-blanks Quiz
Was this information helpful?
Thank you Your feedback helps us to continually improve our content.