What Are the Various Ways to Do the Registration of Learners?
With ProProfs, you can manage the registration of learners in the following ways:
- Add learners manually to a classroom: Instructors can quickly add new learners to the classroom using their email addresses or IDs (usernames).
- Bulk upload an Excel sheet of learners: Instructors can bulk upload details of users to the classroom and create hundreds of user accounts in a single step.
- Learners self-enroll to default groups: Instructors can allow learners to self-register to a particular quiz, course, or group, saving time and effort.
- Learners self-enroll to a specific group using the join code: Instructors can allow learners to self-register to default group(s) to save time and effort.
- Self-enrollment via Google sign-in: Instructors can also allow learners to self-register in a classroom via Google sign-in. Users can use their own Gmail account to register for the classroom. Once authenticated, your end users will be part of the classroom.
Was this information helpful?
Thank you Your feedback helps us to continually improve our content.
© 2005 - 2023 ProProfs