What Are the Advanced Progress Reports & How to View Them?
All ProProfs users get a basic report for their quizzes. The advanced progress reports provide you much more detailed and comprehensive summaries related to your quizzes and account. These reports also help you to maintain high completion rates among learners as you can quickly view if there are any quizzes left pending by learners and send them friendly reminders.
- Track all activity of a learner
- Track all quizzes taken by a learner
- Track all quizzes left pending by a learner
- Track all activity of the members of a group
- Track all quizzes taken by members of a group
- Track all quizzes left pending by members of a group
- Access the Grade book report of a learner or a group
- Access all activity related to your account
1. Track all activity of a learner - To view this report, go to My Classroom and click on Users. Here you will be able to view all the quizzes that were assigned to the learner, the ones taken by the learner and the ones left pending. You will also get to see the groups that were assigned to the learner.
2. Track all activity of the members of a group - This is a report for a particular group (for example all members of a "sales group" or all students in "Science class"). This shows you the total members in a group and their activity such as the total quizzes assigned to them, the total quizzes taken by and pending for the group.
3. Grade book report - The Grade Book shows you the total points and average score of members of a group for all quizzes. The report helps you understand the performance and progress of learners over time.
4. All activity in your account sorted by time - This report shows you all the activity in your account based on a timeline - day, week, months. You can view details of the most recent quizzes taken by learners as well as additional details such as when the quiz was taken, who took it, how much time did a learner require to complete the quiz, the total score of a learner for the quiz, IP address and more.