How Do ProProfs Reminders & Compliance Features Work?
ProProfs Quiz Maker lets you send reminders and set compliance rules for a particular quiz based on its urgency and necessity.
Watch this quick video guide to learn about setting up reminders and ensuring course compliance.
Or continue reading to learn it step-by-step.
With ProProfs reminders & compliance feature, you can:
- Set a date for the quiz to be completed
- Ensure high quiz completion rates by automating reminders
- Set a date for the quiz certificate to expire
- Ensure ongoing compliance by defining what happens when quiz certification expires
Below is a preview of
1. Reminder Email
2. Quiz Certification Expiry
In this article, you'll learn:
1. How to Set Quiz Completion Due Dates and Automate Reminders
2. How to Set Quiz Certification Expiry Dates and Automate Reminders
How to Set Quiz Completion Due Dates and Automate Reminders
Step 1: In your ProProfs Quiz Maker account,
- Navigate to "Settings" >> "Advanced" of your quiz.
- Scroll down to "Compliance."
- Select "Set specific date" for 'Must Complete By' and set a due date for the quiz.
Step 2: Set the days before you will send learners automatic reminders of the quiz completion due date. You can add multiple reminders through the "add reminder" button.
How to Set Quiz Certification Expiry Dates and Automate Reminders
Follow the screenshot instructions below,
- Set a specific date or period when the quiz certificate expires
- Select what to do with the quiz when the certificate expires.
- You can also opt for email notifications when the quiz expires.
That is all about ProProfs reminders & compliance features for a quiz.