How to Integrate Quiz Maker with Google Sheets And Collect Learners’ Data
Google Sheets and ProProfs Quiz Maker integration allows you to seamlessly collect key data of your quiz takers and analyze them better. The integration lets you auto-populate the spreadsheet and quickly shortlist data by applying filters.
Here’s how the quiz data will appear after successful integration.
By integrating with Google Sheets, you can:
- Collect quiz taker’s data automatically in a spreadsheet
- Quickly sort and filter data based on your preferences
- Use the data to improve quiz quality
1. Go to a quiz setting.
2. Switch to the Integrations tab and activate the Google Sheet integration by toggling to Yes.
3. A prompt window will open to link your Google account with ProProfs Quiz Maker. Click Login with Google > Choose your account > Allow permission.
4. After successfully linking your account, you will be prompted to create a new spreadsheet for collecting the information via your quiz. Enter the sheet name and click Continue.
Next up, you can open the sheet using the action button.
Now, whenever somebody takes your quiz, the system automatically updates the data associated with them to the sheet.
Here’s how the data collected in real-time will look like: