How to Archive Quizzes
After creating a quiz, you can archive it for future use while making it unavailable to your learners. This allows you to access the quiz later while ensuring your learners can no longer view it.
Benefits of archiving quizzes:
- Allows you to keep a record of the quiz for future reference and analysis
- Enables reuse or adaptation of the quiz for future classes or assessments
- Helps stay organized and keep course materials in order
Step 1: Go to More > Folders > Organize Folders on the quiz maker dashboard.
Step 2: Click Add Folder and enter the folder name as "Archived."
Step 3: Hover over the folder name and click Add a Quiz to list quizzes you want to make available to learners.
Step 4: Select the quizzes and click Add to Folder.
Step 5: Open the newly created Archived folder to find the quizzes you want to make unavailable to your learners. You can do it using any of the following methods:
- Quiz availability- You can make your quizzes available only for a specific duration, after which the quiz expires and is no longer open to your learners.
- Draft mode- You may set your quizzes in draft mode so that you can access or edit them, but they are unavailable to your learners.