How to Register Multiple Instructors
An instructor, who can be a teacher or trainer, has the ability to create and manage quizzes and learners, as well as access reports on their progress. By sharing content from your Admin account with instructors, they can utilize existing quizzes and other materials within the organization. Also, you can enable sharing and collaboration between instructors for improved quality and efficiency.
Skipped the video? No worries, let's take you through a step-by-step guide.
Note: Instructors can only view or manage their accounts but do not have access to the Admin account.
You can centrally manage instructor accounts from your instructor dashboard and perform functions such as:
- Add new instructors and grant them access to their accounts
- Add existing ProProfs users as instructors and grant them access to their accounts
- Edit details such as usernames, email addresses, and passwords of instructors
- Revoke access anytime by deleting an instructor's account
Step 1: Navigate to More > Instructors on your quiz maker dashboard.
Step 2: Here you will find the users with their assigned roles, i.e., super admin, admin, and instructor. To add a new instructor, click Invite. An overlay will open.
Step 3: In the Invite dialog,
- Enter name and email address.
- Select the role, i.e., instructor or admin, and click Invite.
Once you've sent the invite, you will see the following message. Click Done to proceed.
Repeat the above steps to add multiple instructors.
1. Here's what the email invitation will look like to the invitee.
2. After they click Accept, they will be redirected to a page to set a password.
3. When they click Submit, a pop-up will appear. Instructors can click "Go to Dashboard" to open their account.
The instructor list gets updated as well.