How Does Quiz Maker Work With Poor Internet Connection?
ProProfs Quiz Maker is web-based software (software as a service). This offers the benefit that you and your learner can access your quizzes from any computer, phone, tablet or any device - anytime, anywhere. The only requirement for this is that the quizzes need to be accessed via a web browser actively connected to the Internet.
Benefits of web based Quiz Software:
- Cross device compatibility ensures your quizzes run across all kinds of mobile devices and platforms such as iPhone, Android etc.
- Seamless upgrades of the quiz software, with no download required, ensuring that you get the most up to date software.
- Full backup and automatic recovery of all your data, with support and maintenance auto-magically done.
- No hardware requirements at your end, all you need is a gadget connected to the Internet to access your quizzes.
- World class service and support, with 24/7 email support, priority phone support, free updates, bug fixes, puduct guides, vidoeo tutorials & more.
- Advanced security features such as password protection, SSL encryption, individual student/trainee accounts and quiz expiry dates.
Tips for environments with poor internet connection
- Avoid adding media: Do not add videos or large image files. These can make pages slow to load and drastically increase bandwdith requirement.
- Display all questions on one page: Use the settings to set all questions on one page. This loads the entire quiz in one step and connects back on completion. It offers a good experience in case of intermittent internet connection.
- Use Save & Pause: Tell students to press save & pause when they are half way through so data is stored periodiclally.
- Make short tests: Make series of short tests as opposed to a single long one, so that students can complete it quickly and easily.